CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

CTMH "Make It From Your Heart" Vol. 1

Here is a video highlighting the "Make It From Your Heart" new booklet offer through Close To My Heart.  It has scrapbook layouts and card patterns that are great and so easy to follow.
This is the card I created this afternoon using one of the card patterns in the booklet.  I modified it to suit the things I wanted to use and it was so easy!  Sure got my "mojo" going again. 
Easy-easy to order on-line any CTMH products you would like.  Just go to my CTMH website (www.judyashmore.ctmh.com), create an account and password.  Shop 'til you drop!
Thanks TATA!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks also for the video showing the How to book! So nice to see what that book holds. Gotta get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thanks for tutorials.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings