CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Close to My Heart Christmas Card 3, Twisted Card

Crusin' around YouTube can sure give me some great ideas.  I found this "Twisted Card" on a site by "alwaysstampin" and had to try it!

Here is a video showing this fun, easy, versatile card with a new twist.

This is the picture of the finished card:
Thanks for looking and do not forget my Cricut Mini give-away!  We are almost there so scroll down and see how you can be entered into the drawing!!
TATA!

1 comment:

  1. I found this website just cruising along the internet too! Just wanted to tell you I love the card. I am a new CTMH Consultant so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings